In this week’s FridayFocus we spoke to Made In Chelsea star and blogger Mimi Bouchard! Below we discuss her favourite exercises, favourite people to follow online and her life goals.
- Who are you, and where do you come from? My name is Mimi Bouchard and I’m from Canada.
2. When did you decide to start blogging and why? I started blogging 2 years ago, then turned my blog into more of an online magazine about half a year ago. It will be relaunching in the Fall as solely an online magazine for women!
3. What’s your go-to exercise? My go to exercise is boxing with my trainer Rickel White in London, or if I’m travelling I’ll do a little HIIT workout of squats, push ups, etc!
4. What will we find you doing when you’re not blogging? When I’m not glued to my computer, you can find me in the kitchen making healthy snacks or doing yoga!
5. What do you love most about being a reality TV star? The thing I love most about being on a TV show is the big audience of young girls I get to reach. My website, MIMIBEE, is all about loving yourself and living your best life. I love spreading that message to anyone I can get a hold of!
6. Any fitness/life goals for 2017? I have SO many goals, seriously, my friends call me a goal-digger! 😂 a few of the big ones include: mastering meditation, relaunching the most epic website in the Fall that everyone will love, and to do more video-based content for my viewers!
7. Best piece of fitness advice? My best piece of fitness advice is: workout because you LOVE your body, not because you want to punish it. It all goes back to love.
9. What would you be doing if you weren’t a blogger and TV star? If I wasn’t running MIMIBEE or filming for Made in Chelsea, I would probably be starting my own PR company. I love owning my own business and socialising.. so definitely something with that! I love being on camera, though. I think there is still a lot in store for me in the TV world.
10. Have you always been into your health and fitness? I have always been interested in feeling and looking my best. I strongly believe that treating your body right is one of the main factors in living an amazing life. Happy body, happy mind!