We know how difficult it can be to keep motivated over the weekend and not break away from your tight regime. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of the 10 best Instagram accounts to follow – from fitness influencers, to actors and all the way to extreme sportsmen, we’ve got it all!
1. @Crossfit – The official Instagram account for one of the biggest fitness movements in the world – Crossfit launched in 2000 and has since become one of the most popular ways to stay fit! Their Instagram is full of workout routines, motivational stories and fitness videos.
2. @TheRock – One of the most well-known men in the fitness and acting world – The Rock is always preaching fitness and motivating the masses with his hardcore workouts, diet and words of wisdom! A must-follow for anyone looking for that extra bit of motivation.
3. @GetFitWithGiddy – Gideon Akande is on a mission to help not just himself fit, bit everyone else as well! His Instagram page is filled with videos of him working out and motivational images.
4. @JenSelter – If you’re ever sat wondering why that last set of pushups was worth it, Jen Selter’s Instagram should give you all the motivation you need! Sharing pictures of her perfect physique in glamorous destinations around the world – it’s easy to see how Jen has racked up 11.5m followers.
5. @AlexHonnold – One of the greatest rock climbers alive – Alex uses his Instagram to share death defying photos of his incredible free climbs. You can be sure to come away from his page believing that anything is possible!
6. @BJGaddour – A self-described former fat guy who transformed himself into a cover model – BJGaddour has all of the things you need to get pumped for a workout. From fitness workouts to nutritional dishes – BJ’s Instagram has it all!
7. @BodyBySimone – Simone has a healthy following of more than 100,000 people, and for good reason. Sharing videos and photos of her workouts, as well as pictures from her own brand ‘BBS’, has resulted in A-list celebrities like Chrissy Teigen falling in love with Simone’s work!
8. @HannahEden_Fitness – Hannah should be an inspiration to everyone – and to most of her followers she is. If you’re looking for full body workouts to get the heart pumping and the heart rate up, Hannah’s Instagram is the place for you.
9. @ThorBjornsson – Many of you will recognise this giant from his role as the Mountain in Game Of Thrones – however, Thor is much more than just an actor. He regularly competes in strongman competitions and remains one of the strongest men alive. His Instagram is a must follow for all fitness fanatics.
10. @CasssMartin – Cass has amounted more than a million followers, and for good reason. Her Instagram page is filled with videos of her training, professional shots, and just generally motivational content. Cassandra is in better shape than most out there, and looking at her regime – you can see why!